Cintex Wireless Phones, is working with LifeLine assistance to provide phone service to low-income persons and families in Arkansas, Maine, Maryland, Rhode Island or West Virginia. Cintex, only offers 250 talk and text minutes, and you are charged for text messaging for those who qualify. Go on line to download and submit an application, with proof of income or documentation for the government assistance program giving your help. There is only allowed one free phone per family, and you must re-certify with proof of eligibility each year.
On the plus side, you get rollover minutes. Standard amenities apply, such as long distance and domestic, call waiting, call forwarding, caller Id and more.
- Your income meets Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Plan (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Participation in Free Lunch Program
- Section 8 Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Stamps
Cintex Wireless Affordable Plans
Cintex Wireless also offers affordable wireless service like, unlimited texting on all paid cellular plans. These are 30 day talk and text plans.
- 100 Nationwide Minutes or 100 International Texting for $ 5
- 100 Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $10
- 300 Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $15
- 600 Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $20
- Unlimited Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $40
Lost of Stolen Phones
If your phone is lost or stolen, your monthly minutes are not protected or reimbursable until you notify the company of your the loss. You must call 877-304-9183 or visit Cintex Wireless website, (www.cintexwireless.com) Once the company is notified you can buy a new one, and all remaining time and your old number will be transferred to you new phone. If minutes were used during the time of the lost, they will not be refunded.
Website: Cintex Wireless – Apply
PO Box 10707
Gaithersburg, MD 20898