FAQ, will help to give you answers to many of your questions about free cell government cell phones and service. We have listed; many of the question’s readers are asking, about the phone program, like how do I apply? Is the program really free and what to do when I lose my phone.
Just click on the link to your question and you will be be lead to a page where you question will be explained and answered. Since the rising popularity of the major free phone providers, Assurance Wireless, ReachOut Wireless, and Safelink Wireless, there have been many changes to the program, such as the amount of minutes have increased substantially and proof of your income is now required. There has been many new phone companies added to the list of free cell phone providers. Find one that is providing services in your area and apply on line.
The Cell Phone Program
- What is Lifeline?
- Is the Program Really Free?
- What are the Federal Poverty Guidelines?
- Who Pays for Obama Phones?
- Is the Free Government Cell Phone Program Going to End Soon?
- How do I Qualify for the Free Government Phone Program?
- How to Apply and Qualify for a ReachOut Cell Phone
- How to Choose a free cell phone provider
- Do you Qualify for Free Cell Phone?
- What do I do when I lose my Phone?
- How do I Upgrade my ReachOut Phone?
- How to Add Minutes to your Phone
- How to Add Minutes to your ReachOut Phone
Discount Broadband Service
- Discount Internet for Low-Income Families
- Comcast Internet for Low-Income Families
- Connect-to-Compete Discount Internet Services
We are adding new information weekly. If you can not find the information your are looking at FAQ, please leave a comment and we will respond to you promptly.