Reachout Wireless free emergency cell phones, are great help, when you are in a tough spot! These free phones are not just to chat up your friends and family, but help in emergencies as well as the basic ability to communicate with others. The FCC and the Lifeline Assistance Program, make this government subsidy possible,when you are enrolled in a federal assistance program, or meet the US poverty guidelines. The Lifeline Program gives low-income households the opportunity to receive free or inexpensive telephone services, as long as they qualify.
With these emergency phones, you will be able to:
- Look for work
- Make a doctor’s appointment
- Keep in touch with family when you are sick, disable
- Need to call 911, or the abuse hotline
There is no unlimited free talk and text, but a set amount of time, such at 250 monthly minutes, with the option to purchase additional time. You will receive, a basic phone, text messaging, call forwarding, voice mail and a charger.
When you have limited finances, and you talk a lot, your free services will expire in no time. Purchasing extra time can become expensive, and it’s possible to spend as much money with the free plan, as if you had an unlimited talk and text prepaid plan. So if you are a heavy phone user, keep this in mind when setting up your services.
Reachout Wireless Free Emergency Cell Phones - How to Enroll
1. Visit Reachout Wireless website. https://www.reachoutmoblie.com. There you will find the option to fill out an online application to print, mail or fax to the company.
2 . If you want to enroll for Reachout Wireless free emergency cell phones, online go to the website; enter your personal zip code, to see if they offer this service in your state. If there is no service in your state, also check out Assurance Wireless, and Safelink Wireless, who cover the majority of the U.S.
3. Enter you personal and physical information, such as Name, Address, Zip Code, DOB, Social Security Number and confirm your selection.
4. On the list of Government Services such as: Food Stamps, Disability, WIC, Medicare, etc. Check the services you are receiving. Then confirm that information you provided is correct to the best of your knowledge. You must agree give Reachout Wireless to access State and Federal data basis, to confirm, you are receiving government assistance.
5. Make your electronic signature and click, “create signature.” You will be given a confirmation pin and the option to have it sent to you email address.
If you don’t like your emergency phone, once you’re approved you can always update it to a new, more productive model, such as a Smartphone. Find out how to update your Reachout Wireless phone!