Cintex Wireless offers free cell phones and services to qualified consumers. They work with LifeLine assistance to provide phone service to low-income persons and families in Arkansas, Maine, Maryland, Rhode Island or West Virginia. Cintex only offers 250 talk and text minutes, and you are charged for text messaging for those who qualify.
How to Apply for a Cintex Wireless Phone
Go online to download and submit an application, with proof of income or documentation for the government assistance program giving your help. There is only allowed one free phone per family, and you must re-certify with proof of eligibility each year. On the plus side, you get rollover minutes. Standard amenities apply, such as long distance and domestic, call waiting, call forwarding, caller Id and more.
- Your income meets Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Plan (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Participation in the Free Lunch Program
- Section 8 Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Stamps
Cintex Wireless Affordable Plans
Cintex Wireless also offers affordable wireless service like unlimited texting on all paid cellular plans. These are 330-day talk and text plans.
- 100 Nationwide Minutes or 100 International Texting for $ 5
- 100 Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $10
- 300 Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $15
- 600 Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $20
- Unlimited Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $40
Lost or Stolen Phones
If your phone is lost or stolen, your monthly minutes are not protected or reimbursable until you notify the company of your loss. You must call 877-304-9183 or visit Cintex Wireless website, (www.cintexwireless.com) Once the company is notified you can buy a new one, and all remaining time and your old number will be transferred to your new phone. If minutes were used during the time of the lost, they will not be refunded.
Website: Cintex Wireless – Apply
PO Box 10707
Gaithersburg, MD 20898
You May Also Want to Read
Are you unemployed, been laid off, or working part-time? You may qualify for a free government phone. A lot has been going on in the county since this new pandemic. There is no one it has not...
Tempo Wireless Free Phone service. Tempo Wireless is yet another cellular company that offers free phone services and monthly and prepaid phone service. You may qualify for the free plan if you...