- 1 I’m Laid Off – Can I Get a Government Phone for Free?
- 2 Facing Unemployment or Part-Time Work? Get a Free Government Phone!
- 3 How to Get a Government Phone While Unemployed
- 4 What to Do If You Receive a Faulty Phone
- 5 Adding Minutes to Your Phone
- 6 Addressing Provider Complaints
- 7 Find a Government Phone Provider when Laid Off
- 8 Companies that Offer Government Smartphones
- 9 How to Apply for a Free Phone
Are you unemployed, have been laid off, or are you working part-time? You may qualify for a free government phone. A lot has been going on in the county since this new pandemic. There is no one it has not affected. People have received stimulus checks and unemployment but can not afford to pay high cell phone bills. Find out how you can get a government phone for free!
I’m Laid Off – Can I Get a Government Phone for Free?
If you have been laid off and need a cell phone, you can apply online at any cell phone company signed up with Lifeline Assistance. There are cellular companies in every city that provide free government phones. Let’s look at where to start. It is pretty simple to get a government phone and free monthly service.
Connecting Generations: Free Cell Phones for Seniors on Medicare. Cell phones are a necessity, especially for older adults. While the digital age has brought convenience and connectivity to millions,...
Free Laptops for Students. Elementary and High School students need access to technology like laptops to complete and participate in school work assignments. The importance of technology,...