Easy Wireless Free Government Phones. Easy Wireless is a national cell phone provider providing prepaid wireless service throughout the US, except for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Easy Wireless Lifeline assistance is available in Kentucky, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
All service is provided on one of the nations leading networks. The Lifeline Assistance Program is a government assistance program that provides discounted and free landline and cell phone services to qualified low-income consumers.
Like all Lifeline assistance phones, they give low-income consumers the ability, to function on a basic level with everyone else. You can’t imagine living without your phone, yet many people do every day. Free government phones level the playing field and now everyone can have the ability to communicate with doctors, kids schools, jobs, and emergency services.
The Lifeline Plan includes,
- A free phone
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- 3-way calling
- Nationwide calling
Easy Wireless Free Government Phones
To take part in the cell phone program you must the US Poverty Guidelines or be enrolled is a government benefits program. You also qualify if your gross family income is at or below 135% of the poverty requirements. (See US Poverty Guidelines) Standard requirements like one phone per home and yearly re-certification are mandatory.
You qualify if you receive,
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans Pension and Survivor’s Benefit.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (income-qualified only)
Easy Wireless Tribal Plans for Oklahoma only
- Unlimited minutes, text, and 2GB Data – Free
- Unlimited minutes, text, and 1st 2GB High Speed – $1.00
- Unlimited minutes, text, and 1st 5GB High Speed – $15.00
Plans for Kentucky Missouri Oklahoma
- 750 minutes, unlimited minutes, text, and 25MB Data – Free
- 750 minutes, unlimited minutes, text, and 250MB Data – $1.00
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited minutes, text, and 1GB Data – $15.00
- Unlimited minutes, text, and 2GB Data – $25.00
- Unlimited minutes, text and Data 1st 2GB High Speed – $26.00
- Unlimited minutes, text and Data 5GB High Speed – $40
Easy Wireless Prepaid Plans
If you are not eligible for the free phone program Easy Wireless offers affordable prepaid plans
Oklahoma Kentucky and Missouri Prepaid Plans
- 750 Minutes for $9.25 for unlimited text and 25MB Data
- Unlimited Minutes for $24.25 and unlimited text and 1GB Data
- Unlimited Minutes for $35.25 and unlimited text plus 2GB Data
- Unlimited Minutes for $49.25 text and first 5GB High-Speed Data
All Plans Include:
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- Voice Mail
- Call Forwarding
- Three-Way Calling
- Free access to 411
- 611 Short-Code to Call Customer Service
How to Apply for a Free Government Phone
If you qualify for Lifeline assistance, go to the Easy Wireless website and enter your phone number to begin the enrollment process. Answers the questions presented to you and include all documents necessary to prove your identity and financial eligibility. Lastly, sign and submit your application. You will be notified when your application has been approved.
P.O. Box 831717
Ocala, Fl 34483
Phone: (855) 574-2036
You May Also Want to Read
Get Government Phones for Laid Off. Have you lost your job due to COVID-19? Are you unemployed or only working part-time? You may qualify for a free government phone. A lot has been...
Tempo Wireless Free Phone service. Tempo Wireless is yet another cellular company that offers free phone services, as well as monthly and prepaid phone service. You may qualify for the...