There are many questions you might have about free government phones. Below there is a list of frequently ask questions on free government cell phones. Our hope is to supply you with the answers you have about the free cell phone program . Free Government Cell Phone Guide, is the Official Guide to Lifeline phones.
Here, we have listed, many of the question’s readers are asking, about free government cell phones.Hopefully, you will find immediate answers to your questions here. Question can also be asked through out comments section.
“If you don’t find the answers you are looking for, leave us a comment, and we will help you!”
Since the rising popularity of Assurance Wireless, ReachOut Wireless, and Safelink Wireless, there have been many changes to the program, such as the amount of minutes have increased substantially. Proof of your income, or documentation from government assistance programs, is now required. There have also been many new phone providers participating in the Lifeline Assistance Program.
FAQ – Free Government Cell Phones Program
- The Cell Phone Program
- What is Lifeline?
- What is the Obama Phone
- Is the Program Really Free?
- What are the Federal Poverty Guidelines?
- Is the Free Phone Program Going to End Soon?
How to Qualify
- How to Apply for a Free Government Phone
- How to Qualify for the Free Government Phone Program
- How to Apply and Qualify for a ReachOut Cell Phone
- How to Choose a Free Phone Provider
- Do you Qualify for Free Cell Phone?
- What do I do when I lose my Phone?
- How do I Upgrade my ReachOut Phone
- How to Add Minutes to your Phone
- How to Add Minutes to your ReachOut Phone